M.A.C Power Hungry Eye-shadow & Highlighter Palette
Brand : M.A.C
Beauty Collection : MAC Girls
Formulation : Powder
Type : Eye-shadow and Highlighter Palette
- Totally Obsessed, Light neutral, Creamy Matte
- Bling Mistress, Mid tone neutral beige, Creamy Matte
- Hot To Trot, Greyed beige with silver pearl, Satin Shine
- Something’s Fishy, Muted golden beige, Foil
- Bossing It, Warm bronze, Satin Shine
- Money Mad, Peachy neutral beige, Smooth Pearl
- Winsome Lose Some, Dark brown with silver pearl, Foil
- Dangerously Elegant, Darked brown with green/gold pearl, Satin Shine
- Gimme That!, Light yellow gold highlighter, Opalescent
Get ready to conquer the world with a palette of bold, warm tones! The “Power Hungry” palette from MAC contains eight eyeshadows in the nuances Bossing It, Money Mad, Winsome Lose Some, Totally Obsessed, Hot to Trot, Something’s Fishy, Bling Mistress and Dangerously Elegant as well as a dazzling highlighter in the color Gimme That! The innovative formula of the pressed powder eyeshadow scores with outstanding color delivery and is concealed in a creamy texture with “Satin Shine”, “Smooth Pearl”, “Foiled Shadow” or “Creamy Matte” finish. The ultra-light highlighter glides smoothly over the skin and envelops it in a fantastic shimmer.
Whether you’re a Rockin’ Rebel, Mischief Minx, Fashion Fanatic, Prissy Princess or simply, unapologetically Power Hungry, shout it out!
Featuring palettes with eight Eyeshadows and a Highlighter in totally new better-than-ever formulas curated to express the power and presence of your personality.
Make up, speak out. Show the world who you really are.
Get set to run the world with a palette of powerful warm tones. Featuring eyeshadows in Bossing It, Money Mad, Winsome Lose Some, Totally Obsessed, Hot to Trot, Something’s Fishy, Bling Mistress and Dangerously Elegant, plus an opalescent highlighter in Gimme That!
New pressed powder eyeshadow formulas in Satin Shine, Smooth Pearl, Foiled Shadow and Creamy Matte all deliver a creamy, silky texture with superior colour payoff, while a new Highlighter formula in Opalescent is lightweight and glides on skin for just the right amount of pearl and pop.
- Eye Shadow: Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
- Highlighter: Apply to face using a brush as desired.