Garnier Botanical Balm 3-in-1 Day Care, Night Care and Mask, 150 ml

৳ 1,300

In stock

It is a 3 in 1 multitasking product that can be used as:

  • Day care: Moisturises through out the day for skin that feels soothed.
  • Night care: When used at night, skin feels nourished and hydrated in the morning.
  • Face Mask: Intensely hydrates for skin that feels protected against dryness.

Directions for Use:

  • Day and night care: Apply on clean skin and massage gently.
  • Mask: Apply in a thick layer, avoiding the eye and lip contour. Leave on 10 minutes.
  • If necessary, remove excess with a cotton ball.
SKU: ukbb-GAR-BLM-3N1 Categories: , ,

The regenerating and invigorating botanical balm, specially formulated for skin that lacks moisture, contains a blend of 96 % water and ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4 % make it pleasant to use and long-lasting. It is enriched with flower honey, which is known for its nourishing active ingredients.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Name
Email
Phone
Enquiry
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
Online Chat
 
Chat
 
Online Chat
+

Garnier Botanical Balm 3-in-1 Day Care, Night Care and Mask, 150 ml

৳ 1,300

Add to Cart